- Accident Reconstruction
- Appraisers—Residential Appraisal
- Business Valuations
- Computer and Network Support
- Computer Forensics
- Court Bonds
- Court Reporters
- Estate Planning—Automated Document Drafting & Assembly
- Estate Planning Templates
If you would like to be featured in the Bar News Marketplace, please contact Ronnie Jacko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Truepoint Analytics, PC
William N. Holmes
CPA, ABV, CVA, CFE
7128 SW Gonzaga Street,
Suite 100 Portland, OR 97223
• Fraud and Forensic Accounting
• Economic Damages
• Business Valuation
• Commercial Litigation
• Accounting and Tax Malpractice
• White Collar Financial Crime
• Expert Testimony
• Plaintiff and Defense
• Full Service Public Accounting
Robert Loe, CFE, CPA
Licensed in WA, AK, & DC
2400 NW 80th St, #302, King County
Seattle, WA 98117
• Certified fraud examiner
• Forensic accounting
• Litigation support
• Expert witness testimony
• Experienced peer reviewer
• Former investigator for state board of accountancy
Family Law Appeals
Seattle Divorce Services
Over a decade of appellate experience.
• Property Division
• Child Support
• Parenting Plans
Computer and Network Support
Freedom of Speech
James E. Lobsenz
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3600
Seattle, WA 98104
• Ground Zero v. United States Navy, 860 F.3d 1244 (9th Cir. 2017)
• Yates v. Fithian, 2010 WL 3788272 (W.D. Wash. 2010)
• City of Seattle v. Menotti, 409 F.3d 1113 (9th Cir. 2005)
• State v. Letourneau, 100 Wn. App. 424 (2000)
• Fordyce v. Seattle, 55 F.3d 436 (9th Cir. 1995)
• LIMIT v. Maleng, 874 F. Supp. 1138 (W.D. Wash. 1994)
Llewellyn & Shafer, PLLC
4847 California Ave. SW, Ste. 100
Seattle, WA 98116
• Former NASD Series 7, 66 and life/annuity insurance licensed broker/investment advisor.
• Available for consultation and referrals in claims involving broker/dealer error, fraud, and investment suitability.
Estate Planning—Automated Document Drafting & Assembly
Estate Planning Templates
Handwriting Experts—Handwriting & Document Forensics
Forensic Dynamics LLC
Jan Seaman Kelly, Owner
Civil/criminal cases, testified in state/fed courts, 30+ yrs experience, ABFDE certification. Proficiency tested annually. Handwriting, typewriting, indented writing, printing processes, mechanical impressions, rubber stamps, & shredded documents. Wills, Deeds, Contracts, Medical Records.
Best Value For Legal Notice Publishing In Skagit County
The La Conner Weekly News
P.O. Box 1465,
La Conner WA 98257
The La Conner Weekly News is your best choice for publishing legal notices in Skagit County.
We are an adjudicated newspaper publishing every Wednesday, and we make it easy. Submit notices online, via email, or by phone. We work with you on costs and schedules and promptly notarize and invoice, so you don’t have to wait to bill your clients.
We prize our accuracy and our customer service and follow all Washington State guidelines.
Dunlap Mediation Services
3131 Western Avenue
Suite 410 Seattle, WA 98121
Videoconferencing mediation available during COVID-19 and its restrictions.
Debbie Dunlap is located in downtown Seattle and Moses Lake for availability to successfully mediate cases in Western and Eastern Washington locations at her office or offices of counsel for the parties. Debbie has mediation training and experience. She has litigated insurance defense and plaintiff’s personal injury cases for over 30 years in most counties in Washington, focused on minor to major catastrophic injuries and wrongful death, as well as brain and psychological injuries, sexual torts, abuse and harassment, and insurance bad faith, consumer protection, and subrogation. Debbie is also experienced in landowner disputes such as boundary line, adverse possession, tree cutting, waste and nuisance; and product and school district liability. Providing economical and fair mediations.
John A. Hoglund Mediation Services
John A. Hoglund
• Personal Injury and Professional Negligence Claims
• Over 40 years of successful cases and many positive mediation results.
Practice Management Services & Software
Law Firm Break-Ups, Partner Departures & Expulsions
Smyth & Mason, PLLC
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940
Seattle, WA 98101
Discreet consultation and litigation of partner withdrawals or expulsions.
Smyth & Mason, PLLC have years of experience successfully representing departing partners, expelled partners, and law firms. Operating agreements, divisions of profits, receivables, case files and clients; redistribution of debt and costs. Don’t go it alone.
• Video Communication
• Zoom Room, Teams Room, Google, Webex, Blue Jeans, and more
• Unified Communications
• Combine all your communication tools into one seamless service
• HIPAA compliant options
• Conference room design consultations
• Any sized meeting from small huddle rooms to full auditoriums
• AI tracking cameras for flexibility while maintaining security and confidentiality
Virtual Receptionists/Answering Services