We are happy to announce it is now possible for you to create a specific Bar News mailing address in your myWSBA member record. Please follow the instructions below.
Please note that the Bar News address in your member record is for the sole purpose of receiving your print copy of Bar News and does NOT change your Public/Mailing address.
Instructions for creating a mailing address in your member record:
1. Go to www.wsba.org and log in to myWSBA to get to “MY WSBA PROFILE”
2. In the left navigation area, click “Edit Addresses”
3. Click “Add Address”
4. In the drop-down menu under “Address Type” select “Bar News”
5. Check the box that says: “I understand this address is for the sole purpose of receiving my print copy of Washington State Bar News and does NOT change my Public/Mailing address.”
6. Enter Bar News mailing address
7. Click “Save”